From:
"Lockemer, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 15:32:01 -0400
It's been a little over three years now since I've had ferrets.  I had to
give up my first pair (Jasmine and Abu - both adorable sables) to other
loving homes due to a personal crisis in the family that prevented me from
giving them the attention and care they really needed.  I am now considering
getting another pair (or maybe even three) now that things have settled back
to normal.  I'm really interested in getting a Black-Eyed White but am not
sure where to go.  I have a good local pet store to get sables from (and I
think occasionally Cinnamon), but I've never seen any Black-Eyed Whites in
pet stores.  Does anyone have recommendations on where to get them?  I live
in the East Suburbs of Cleveland, OH.  I would prefer someplace within a 4
or 5 hour driving radius that would allow me to actually go and pick them
out and I would also be interested in getting them from a recent litter (the
typical 6-8 weeks old).  Any information, however, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Todd

Todd F. Lockemer
Senior Software Test Engineer
Rockwell Automation: Allen-Bradley Company