From:
Kathy Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:43:00 EDT
This shelter mom would like to thank the Save Our Shelters Fund for sending
a payment to the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of
Wisconsin toward our balance.  The ferrets at The Ferret Nook, Inc. send
BIG ferret hugs and kisses to all for the donation.  And a belated thanks to
all that sent their $1's from the last S.O.S.  posting!  You guys are great!

Another big thank you goes to all the members that devoted their Sunday to
spring cleaning the shelter on 5-17-98.  Boy, a new coat of paint and
pressure washed cages certainly makes a big difference in the shelter!  The
kids really like the new colors!  It was a very productive and fun day that
was topped off by a cook out!  Thanks goes out to Stan, Julie, Karol &
Kristin, Jeff & Jillian, Dana, Bob & Kylie.

Also, the ferrets and myself would like to thank Marsha S.  and Val B.  for
taking such good care of them on Saturday and Sunday 5/30 and 5/31 while
Barry and I went down to Champaign, IL to help my mom move.  It sure was
nice to not only come home to clean cages and happy ferts, but a clean house
too!!  Boy was that a treat!  You guys can watch the ferts anytime!

Ferret hugs,

Kathy Fritz, Director
The Ferret Nook, Inc.
Cambridge, WI