From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:27:41 EDT
Thanks to those who emailed thoughts and encouragement regarding my vet's
recent finding of Sid's missing kidney and the present one being enlarged.

He is scheduled on the 14th for an ultrasound with Dr. Anna Edling, so we
are in excellent hands!  At this point, there is not cause for alarm, Sid
presents no symptoms, complications, problems or even the slightest hint
that he is anything but a happy, active, healthy, rolly-polly call of a
fuzz.

I will post the evening of the appointment and let everyone know how things
go.  We are praying that this is just a birth defect and nothing to worry
about.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Jen and Gang