From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 06:03:35 -0400
I have read over and over again this weekend about members losing their
beloved fuzzie...my prayers and sympathy go out to all of you....the
events of the past week have been horrific..let us take a moment to
remember all those lost in the terriosm activities and the pets and other
family members they have left behind...Gods love ro all of the rescuers
fighting to help humans and animals alike...

GOD BLESS AND LOVE TO ALL.......

Marle and the crew of six...Meiko.  Artey, Cinnamon, Fro, Smokey and the
Bandit..