Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:36:24 -0600
Hopefully someeone out there can help me avoid abit of unnessicary dirty
work.  My ferret is having a bit of a problem keeping him cage...shall we
say....sanitary.  When we got him he was pretty good about using the litter
box only to use the bathroom once or twice outside of it.  But now (a few
months later) he has gotten to the point of NEVER using the litterbox.  And
he doesnt favor one spot either he just goes where he is.  Mostly not where
he sleeps but today when I cleaned out him cage I noticed that he went to
the bathroom in his food bowl.  If anyone can give me some tips MORE then
what I already have from books and websites please HELP!

-Paulina & Squirtle  oo
                     =*=