From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:21:45 -0700
After 13 months of half living in Ohio and half in Florida, today I make
the final move south.  I had to get this sent in before I have to go
off-line again!  Please go to:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Check out the total for the ADV July 4th Card Exchange/Fund Drive.
Right now we are at $998.00 dollars and thanks to our friends in the
Netherlands who donated $65.00 Euro's, we are well over our goal of
$1000.00.  Thank you to each and every one of you!  We could not have
done it without the love and dedication of the ferret lovers on the FML!
After I get settled, I'll post a copy of the letter to the UGa with all
the donors names on the Card Page!  Again...thank you all!!

I've got several messages about the FML story - NOT TO WORRY!!!!  It
goes on!  The next section will be posted on Monday!  Sorry for the
delay - but my computer time has been non-existant for the last
week....which brings me to some thanks-you!  There was very obviously
a huge misunderstanding about the FML/SOS Calendar.  I am so terribly,
terribly sorry I was not available to try to prevent this, but from the
bottom of my heart - thank you to everyone who had such kind things to
say about me!  I am not at all sure I deserve this...but I am deeply
touched.  At a time in my life that has been extremely difficult - these
words and messages brightened my world.  Thank you.

Also thank you to the people who called to check on me - this means a
lot!  And to the people who called to check on the Bunny - THANK YOU!
The bunny is doing great and I am hanging in there!!

I owe lots of people private messages - I'll be in touch soon!!  I will
be heading south with a car full of precious cargo - 3 ferrets, 3 cats
and 5 catfish.  It's a 15 hour drive - which I have made 10 times over
the last year with no problems!!  Please pray my luck continues!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters

Oooohhh!  PS, PS!  I have a picture proving BIG is a bonafide, certified
hero and all-around good guy!!  He's done such a great job with the FML
over the years, my town named a road after him!!  Okay...maybe they
didn't really...but it's still a great picture...and I might be willing
to share it for a donation to the FML 5000th Celebration!!  More details
next week!!!