Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:19:20 -0800
Hello!

There is a possibility that my ferrets will be temporarily relocating
with me, and in the new home, it will be much more difficult to
regulate how much light they get; and the house temperature will be
kept lower. That being said, I am interested in possibly purchasing a
thick, dark cover for my Ferret Nation 2-story cage. I would greatly
appreciate any info anyone can give me as to where I can get this? I
know a similiar question was posted a while ago, but I never saw any

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Betsy and The FuzzButts: Merlin, Deuce, Chewy, Freckles, and
Sassy (the Baby)