From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:27:45 -0500
Hi all,

I wanted to thank everyone who replied to my question about shots!  I for
some reason had this idea that rabbies and distemper costed $15 each.  Do
not ask me why I thought that, because to tell you the truth, I do not
know either :-)

And to the Anonamous Poster interested in Genetics:

1) Forgive me for asking, but why do you want to know what genes are
   lethal?  You would (probably) only need to know that if you were going
   to breed.  And why would you need to post Anonamously just to ask that
   question????  I have asked questions similar to yours without being
   anonamous, I was not flamed or anything if thats what you are worried
   about.

2) There is a good Color Genetics List at http://www.egroups.com
   run by a EXCELLENT ferret breeder, Amy Flemming.  Thats the best
   place to ask genetic questions

Thats all,
Dawn