From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:54:02 -0500
Dear Sandee:

It will be two weeks tomorrow or should I say today when you actually
see this post.....since our precious little boy Fritz left for Rainbow
Bridge.....I remember you mentioned that he was confused at first and
needed some tender loving care from you and his brother Maxi and sisters
Maxine & Booger.....we have been experiencing a lot of e-mail troubles
here and today I finally had a chance to send an e-mail......we just
want to know if our little boy has adjusted and whether or not is doing
okay......please let him know that we cry and think about him every day
and that we miss him sooo much......please give him our love and let him
know that he will live on forever in our hearts and that he will never be
forgotten.....also, please let Maxi, Maxine and Booger know that we still
cry over their loss and think about them every day too.....they have and
always will live on in our hearts forever too.......sending lots of love.

Much love from a mother who misses all her babies terribly.....
Rosie