From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 15:43:08 -0600
Well finally!  I have had messages out a couple of times and no response.
Of *course* we're trying to set up a ferret club in Calgary!  Gord - I was
going to call you Sunday - but there are 4 Gord H's in the book - and you
might not even be one of them.  Any other folks out there on the FML (or
ones that you know aren't - pass the message along!) if you are interested -
or know someone who is can E-mail me directly at: [log in to unmask]
and I will be collecting names to set up our first meeting.  When I have a
dozen or so folks - of course (I wouldn't *dream* of running an organization
by myself - need other suck..-er- volunteers!  Yeah, that's it!) I have made
a notice and poster for the CCPC (Calgary Caged Pet Clinic - by now I should
own shares...<sigh>) - Dr's Korber and Epp are aware of my intentions - so
look for a notice there too!

Hope to hear from you (all) soon!  Think of names for the club - CFC sounds
like a disease, not a happy bunch!
--
Calgary, AB   CANADA
+++++