From:
Charlene M Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 12:24:30 CDT
Wow, thanks for the tip on the Nutrical. I know I should check out those
catalogs and I will save a bundle. I think I must be getting ripped off in
a lot of ways. I couldn't believe the person who posted about his ferret
who had an operation for an obstruction and it cost less than $300. In Dec.
my cat had surgery for an obstruction (bones from canned food - Yes, I have
changed my ways) and it cost almost $900. $700 for the surgery and $200 for
supportive care for 2 days after. And, typically, my vet charges a lot more
for ferret care (vs. dog/cat)... I just got back from the food store and
bought a 25 lb bag of Totally Ferret for $70 and a gallon of linatone for
$40 trying to save some money. I should go through the TF in about 2 months.
The linatone though - it may be a years supply. Can you freeze linatone?
Does it go rancid? (You guys are all probably laughing - RIPPED OFF AGAIN!)
Charlene