Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 07:11:25 EDT
Hi there,
Just would like to say that there are some really nice people on this
mailing list.  First of all we would like to thank Bill for doing it each
and every day.  Second: There are some people who do take time out of their
day and answer a question or send you a card when your ferret passes away.
My ferret passed away a week ago and some people did take time out of their
day to send their condolences, like Sandy she always sends email cards.
Sometimes it is hard to get help when you do need it.  Soon the SOS list
will be out, please try to help as little or as much as you can, and
remember to take time to Thank people when your shelter does receive
something, this makes makes people feel like they have helped, I have sent
things to 2 shelters, All I ask was an email to let me know they received
what I sent, No email no card in the mail, nothing.  I am sure the ferrets
were grateful.  So please remember to try to say Thanks when someone takes
time out of their day to answer a question or send you a card.

If you have a ferret question drop me a line?
I have Ferret Hammocks 4-Sale
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Ada and Kerry Gibbs