From:
Ashley VanDercar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:50:44 -0400
Hey,

First off I want to thank everyone who sent me ideas and thoughts in
terms of what my allergies might be from. We still don't know what is
causing it however it looks like it is not the ferret (thank god), as
I have begun having difficulties when I am away from home. The current
thought is it is either some sort of plastic that I have become
allergic to - or laundry detergent.

Second off I need to find some sort of arrangement with another ferret
lover who lives in Miami. I have to go away for 3 days - and leaving on
November 10th and will be back on the 12th - would like to drop her off
Thursday night (the 9th). I want someone who has ferrets. she is free
running, however I have to buy a cage for my occasional visits to my
parents house back in Tampa, so if need be I can bring a nice big cage
over for her.

I will pay $50 ("best offer") for the weekend, OR I can in return watch
your ferret for a comparable number of days at some point (not during
the summer months though because I will not be in Miami from late May
till beginning of September, I am also gone during holidays such as
Thanksgiving and Christmas.) Please contact me if either of these
offers might work for you or if you know of some sort of Ferret
"kennel" in Miami (not a normal Kennel, but maybe one that is meant
for ferrets that has playgrounds and stuff, I don't think such a thing
exists.. But you never know).

Thanks :o)

-Ashley VanDercar ([log in to unmask])