From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:42:13 -0500
Josephine wrote about Liza and Lucky.

My only comment is as we have all read before.

A week is not long.  It took my two rescues almost 5 months before they got
along with two of my other six fuzzies.  In my opinion, you are doing the
right thing by continuing the practice of putting them together every day
for a while.  I don't know about all day.  That may be too stressful.  By
as a wise ferret person told me just to keep trying.  Just imagine hwo I
felt by the end of the the fifth month!  There is that once in a blue moon
type of ferret that just doesn't like others, but I don't think you have
given it enough time yet.

Keep up the good work and -- good luck!

Dona and her crew of 8