Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:13:30 -0400
When ever I have read the story, I hve always read that it was Inspired
by a Norse Legend and that the Author is unknown.  I've understood this
for the past 6 years..

Anyway, I've recently been asked to submit farewell stories RE: Jade
Elaine and Daisy Mai for a collection of Pet Loss Stories for a book
called "I'll Cry With You".

I had suggested that the Rainbow Bridge Story be added to the book and
again, this lady replies and tells me that the Author to the Rainbow
Bridge is "William Britton" and that he lives in Utah...

Does anyone else know this to be true??

Jadesun, Amber-Lynn n' Nikki Taur
         terribly missing
      Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai