Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:32:49 -0800
>and when I'm done I hope to figure out why my ferrets poop on the floor
>and how to tell them not to...

WOW, Selina!  If you can unlock the age old magic secret as to why
ferrets poop on the floor (esp.  RIGHT IN FRONT of the litterbox, even
as they're looking up at their mommies and daddies with angelic faces)
then YOU MUST write a book with the answers!  You'll get the keys to the
eternal ferret kingdom and also get rich revealing the secret in your
'tell-all' book and we ferret owners will finally get one up on our
furkids!  EVERYONE in the ferret community would probably give a limb to
know that answer and many other answers to a host of "WHY do ferrets...
(fill in the blank)?"

GOOD LUCK and thanks for the reading recommendation.

P.S. Need an editor or a ghost-writer for your book?  Contact me directly
Hee Hee Hee!

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball :-)