From:
Patty Bazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:27:29 -0700
Hello to all fuzzies and fuzzy owners!  ( It's been a while since I
needed information)

This goes out to ferret owners in St. Petersburg, Florida.  Are there
any ferret vets in your area?  Any ferret clubs, shelters?  My husband
and I are thinking of moving to St. Pete's with our furkids.  We're in
Chicago and I wanted to know if there are other fuzzy owners in St.
Petersburg!

Thanks!

Patty Bazar & fuzzies:
Frisky, Shelby, Star, Francis, Smokey, & Bandit : )
fuzzies at the bridge: Newton, Sunny, Eddie jr, Vincent : (