From:
Zachary A Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 11:53:13 -0400
Hello all I don't speak much here but I read the stuff all the time and you
guys are very helpful

I have whiskey who is now 4 months old and he is the best fert in the whole
worls :>....

anyway I just got a new baby 8 weeks whos name is princess..the problem is
that she was all lovey and dubby but now she bites and bites in a big way!
she actually clamps down won't let go and draws blood... She hasn't bitten
me yet but she bled three others.  when I handle her I use a glove out of
fear that she'll injur me to the point were i might lose patiece with her
because my other fert is so lovable... The sad thing is that Im falling in
love with her and Im not sure wether to return her or teach her the way..
Do you guys think that if she bites like this that I should get a better
tempered fert and return her or stick it out and give her a chance before it
is to late to return..  So far she is in a cage next to whiskey and they
seem to sort of be getting used to each other.  Whiskey enjoys the company
when I'm not around I'm sure.  What are some good techniques on training
this lovley baby and have any of you had the same problem, how can I train
her not to bite so hard and have any of you had any success with this
problem

Thanks in advance

Stilleto