Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 17:11:52 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!~!

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network will be on Saturday May 14th, , from 6-9pm at the Clairmont
Mobile Home Park, 13531 Claimont Way, Oregon City, OR.

Please remember, you don't have to be a member to attend.  Our doors are
always open, and we love meeting new people.

The theme, in honor of Mothers Day (did you remember to call mom?) is
'MOTHERHOOD'.

Chris Mathis of the OFS will be giving a talk on the importance of
maternal nurturing for young kits and some of the problems associated
with removing them too soon.

Please remember that dinner is 'pot luck'.  How about bringing something
that reminds you of mom's good ol' home cooking.  Please bring an entree
and a side or dessert to share.  Your own table ware is also greatly
appreciated.

Items to be discussed include:
Plans for the upcoming FERRET FUN FROLIC which will be held in June at
the PGE Building in Portland
Fundraising Ideas and Plans (including the upcoming garage sale)
Fundraising to offset the medical and other expenses involving the
closure of the Friends of Fuzzies shelter.

Hope to see many there.  Old friends and, hopefully, some new faces.

If you need further information or directions, please call the Oregon
Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369 or email me directly.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG