From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:00:15 EDT
The San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts (SAFE) will celebrate ferrets at our
"Spring Fling" this Sunday, 30 April at 2: PM.  Our Special guest speaker
will be none other than the illustrious ferret maven, Mr. Bob Church.
Bob will entertain our ferret owned Texans while imparting his unique
formula of wit and wisdom in the areas of "Enrichment' and "Preventive
Dental Care".  Each session is scheduled for approximately 40-45 minutes.

There will be a 30 minute break between sessions for snacks and
refreshments.  At the conclusion of the second session there will be a
short break and then we will have a "Questions and Answers" period.

We do ask that everyone be patient and courteous to each other.  SAFE
meetings are always open to the ferret owning public and we have no
admission fees.

For directions to our meeting at the American Legion Post 593, located at
326 W. Legion Drive, Converse, TX 78109 use the following link:
<http://www.saferrets.org/_images/pic_safemap.jpg>

Our Shelter Director has opened the shelter to "invited" guest.  Please
email myself for an invitation.  Please list the Subject: SAFE Shelter
Visit.

Dooks and  Blessings,

Rick White, Treasurer
San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts