Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 02:46:44 -0500
Well I am pretty bummed out. I went and helped my 5 yr old Jeep cross
over the bridge today. Kidney failure. Could you help him around up
there?

He is deaf. Such a beautiful ferret. I'll miss his kisses and drinking
my bath water every night. : ) He couldn't hardly wait till I got in
the tub for his warm drink. He tried real hard to get that drink the
night before but he was too weak. So I brought him a little stool to
sit on so he could get his drink.

It is just so hard to let go of these little ferts. Jeep used to grab
one of those little soft cloth balls, bat it between his front paws, it
was so cute! I keep swearing off anymore pets. I still have two left
but my heart is breaking. Tell him that I love him and miss him.

Susan
Squeak
Honey