From:
Steve Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:23:34 -0700
I wrote back to Mike/Rose very politely telling them what I knew to be
true and told them not to be taken in by her.  To my surprize what I
recieved was a nasty response with more than a few choice words.  I
forwarded it onto the FML and while BIG appreciated viewing it he said
he couldn't post it with out their permission.

I was in the very front of that rescue but did not make it to Utah, but
I do remember and will never FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I exchanged a couple
more e-mails with them but could not convince them differently.  So
before I write again I am going to uncover the truth and with BIG's
permission will post it to the FML.  Not that I don't know the truth but
now I will get dates, names and am plaaning a trip to Utah for another
reason next month so will try to drop by the "shelter" for a look see.

Be patient I work full time, go to school, have 2 children one which is
handicapped and have 5 fur children oh yea and the ever patient spouse!
Speaking of school Jen is one of the reasons I am going.  I plan on
being a Humane Law Enforcement officer in order to make a difference.

Jaclynn