Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:15:58 EST
Hi,

While I've gotten 2 very generouse offers (from Lakeland and Orlando), I'm
still looking for someone in Florida (closer to where we are staying) to
help me out with some ferret-sitting.  I have 5 ferrets all in the same
cage (which comes with them).  1 has insulinoma (no symptoms as of now) so
I am looking for someone familiar with the disease so they will recognize
symptoms if they appear and know what to do.  I am providing the cage,
food, water, and litter for them.

I only need someone for 2 days - December 26 and 27.  I am really hoping
to find someone relatively close to Ft. Pierce (St. Lucie county, Martin
county, or Brevard county would be perfect!).  If you can help, PLEASE let
me know!

I'm willing to pay a reasonable boarding fee or give you some woodstove
pellets, ferret food, or hammocks and/or other supplies.  Please contact
me privately if you might be able to help!!

Thank you,
Kim