From:
"Lorina L. Poland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:46:33 -0800
Well, since the density of "I have a ferret to sell" notices has reached a
critical mass, I'll post a note about the database I run once again.

I have a web-based adoption database, that anyone interested in putting up a
fuzzy for adoption, or anyone wanting to adopt [just putting final touches
on this feature] can submit a request to.  Also, if you want to search it
for yourself, there's a search interface.  The URL is:

http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~poland/fuzzy.html

I am currently fixing some problems people have encountered in using the
system, as well as making improvements: adding the capability to upload
picture files to the database, creating an interface so people can submit
and get lists using e-mail, etc.  However, a number of people have used the
database over the last six months, and had results in finding homes for
their fuzzies.

So please give it a try.

Lorina