From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:22:21 EST
I just received this e-mail from Dave Weill, Chairman of our
Fundraising/Special Events Committee & thought I would pass it along in
case any of you are planning on attending GLFA's Christmas Party.  There
will be a Best Dress Contest at the Christmas Party Dec 11, in Lansing MI.

Cost to enter the contest is $2 per ferret or a picture of your ferret in
costume!  !  Pictures are to be either 4" X 6" or 5" X 7".  The First,
Second, Third winner can only choose one item from the assigned group!!

The First place group is 2000 calendar, Ferret beds, GLFA sweatshirt,
practical guide book, Ferret Tunnel, color poster.

The Second place group is Christmas ornament, Ferret hammock, T-shirt,
guide to ferret book, Ferret Unmasked VHS tape, Ferret Manual book .

The Third place group is Ferret Tales VHS tape , polecat poster, Nosin'
Around with Peekie Petie book, Training Your Pet Ferret book , Ferret Hats,
Raisin poster .

If you have any comments or question, please e-mail me! !

Dee
Beau & Nilla