From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:26:58 -0500
I went to the Chicago show, and was overall very pleased with it.  I
decided I didn't want to post about it until I had seen a few of the
others, as I was so overwhelmed.

First I have to agree with Judy in that I heard two calls for the Judges
to take their rings.  Maybe if they would have done it on first call they
might have finished on time.  On the other hand, maybe if they hadn't spent
time talking to the spectators.  I for one was glad that Bill gave me some
insight on a shelter fuzzie with a tooth problem.  At least he answered my
questions and met Dodger too.  I think I would prefer that they answer
questions, but then again I am not paying them.

I didn't have any ferrets in the show, as that isn't why I went.  I went
because I have never been to a show, and wanted to see one.  Also everyone
knows that I went to pick up Dodger.  Thanks Laura for helping Jean and I
get him here.  I really appreciate it.  I also went because I wanted to
meet some of the people that I talk to on here.  Here are a few people I
wanted to mention.

Judy - I loved meeting you at last.  Charming Charlie is great even post
op.  I really wanted to see one of Sam's babies.  Although he did have me
scared there for a minute too.  White Russian - What can I say???  In my
opinion he is what God intended when he made ferrets.

Lisette - It was great meeting you, and I think socks was a hit with
Dodger...  That girl you brought was just too lucky.

Julie - What can I say?  You are everything that I thought you would be.
Thanks!

Marsha - I really enjoyed talking to you.  I hope you had a fuzzie fest
when you got back home.  I know how much you missed them while you were
there.

I know that I am forgetting people, and I apologize for it.  I told you I
was overwhelmed.

Aside from getting Dodger, We also adopted two other little boys from
Rainbow River.  BTW made an appointment with the vet today for Rainbows
teeth.

That is about all I am going to say, except that I had a blast and can't
wait till next year...

Fuzzie Dad & the Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble, Cocoa,Screech,Moose
Charlotte,Havoc,Hanna,Casey,Dodge,