From:
Jodi Corley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:24:03 EST
Hi everyone,

I am just posting to say that Mr Ferret had her right adrenal gland
removed and it was a sucessful surgery.  No cyro was done because it was
still early enough that the right gland was not very large and the vena
cava was not in danger.  I just wanted to thank everyone for maintaing
educational posts on the site because I directly attribute Mr's
successful surgery to my having access to insightful ferret information
(and a good vet).  As soon as the hair loss started on her tail, I took
her to the vet and had a panel sent to Tenessee and it came back
positive.  I took her to Pet Care Vet in Va Beach and Peter Fisher did
the operation (in case anyone is looking for a good vet in Hampton Roads
area).

Does anyone else have ferrets from Real Canadian ferrets?  I have tried
to find information about them on the internet but I have yet to find a
company site or anything.  If anyone else has any information about them,
please email me.

Mr Ferret, Sharkie, Fatso and Jodi