Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:33:24 -0400
Just a thank you to Georgia Wood, one of the greatest ferret lovers in
the world!

We got the nicest meat grinder in the mail this past week.  Upon trying it
out, we rejoyced at the ease with which it worked!  We have been using a
grinder that is about 50 years old, no joke!  So the ferrets of our rescue
(& our own) send out a big weasel war dance to Georgia & her crew!  Now if
only we could electrify it, (we are working on that).

Thanks!!!
Jeanine Brawn of the
Ferret Rescue at Mutt Management
www.bigfoot.com/~muttmanagement