Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 18:53:19 -0700
Hi all

I am into this acting like a ferret.  I have been taking it easy and
dancing and playing this weekend but have taken time out for da important
work on seeing to da little ones settling in.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Phantom.  He waz met by
Nipper, EZ, Lightning and Cleo.  They were really happy to see each other.
There were hugs and rolling around galore.  They were also interested in
all dat had happened since they had been there.  It took some time to catch
up on everything.  While dat waz going on he opened this bag he had with
him.  He said he hadn't had any of these for a while.  He shared them all
around and everyone waz soon munching while he talked.  He even gave me
one.  They were not bad.  I have to get da boss to put some of these on da
Fruit Bar.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send lots of
hugs and kisses.

I had a request to find Renny and maybe introduce her to Bailey and
Nibbles.  Well I rounded up Bailey and Nibbles and we all went over to
see how Renny waz doing.  She seemed to be doing pretty good.  She waz at
da Tube Park watching da races there.  I introduced them and they seemed to
get along fairly well.  I asked Renny why she hadn't joined da races and
she said dat she liked to watch.  So we all sat down an talked for a while.
All this time Bailey waz caring this bottle and I asked her where she got
it and da little rat wouldn't tell me.  She said she collects them and just
found it somewhere.  Renny said to send her luv to her mommy and to also
send lots of hugs and cuddles.

I have to get back to da tube races.  I may even join in and do some racing
myself.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee