From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 10:14:30 -0400
Hi Ferret Folks-

It's never been easier to JOIN THE MAILING LIST OF NEFFER!!  Just go to
our website at www.neferrets.org//Mailings.htm, fill out our Mailing List
form, and click SUBMIT.

You'll be on our mailing list and will receive notification of upcoming
events, fundraisers, special funds, and all kinds of other ferrety
goodness.

It only takes a few minutes to fill out the simple form and send it!!
Join our mailing list and stay in touch with everything being done by
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc!!

Sincerely,

Heather Wojtowicz
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc
www.neferrets.org