From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:56:47 -0500
Most excellent post Alexandra!!

There are a multitude of ways to approach this issue, both direct and
indirect, and until/unless we finally succeed at changing how Petco and
other pet stores sells ferrets, we will not know which is the best way.
Changes may not even come through any actions of our own, but from
outside forces.

In the meantime, we can each only do what we feel is best.  We can
explain our viewpoints to others, but we have no right to denigrate
the viewpoints of others.  Instead, let us find ways to combine and
strengthen our efforts.  As Alexandra says: we ALL care about ferrets!

Linda Iroff

International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Join other ferret lovers at the 2005 International Ferret Symposium in
St. Louis!
Registration deadline is April 1.