From:
Jeff and Mel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:52:49 -0500
I have been mostly lurking on this list for the last 6 years since just
before I got my 2 little ferrets, Wiggum and Phoebe.  I posted a few
times when I needed answers and everyone was always great.  I really
appreciated all the great information and funny stories posted by
everyone.  However, I lost Phoebe just before Christmas....and lost her
brother Wiggum yesterday.  Unfortuneately due to family allergies these 2
little devils :-) will be my first and last ferrets.  I truly loved their
wild and curious nature and they will be sadly missed.  I just wanted to
thank everyone for their assistance over the years before I unsubscribe.

Thanks,
Jeff