From:
Scott Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 17:53:45 -0500
Somebody asked the other day if the comic bbok that I mentioned was the same
as one that they had seen/had about a superhero CALLED "the Ferret",
welllllll, the answer is no.  The comic of which I speak is called "The Four
Ferreters", and it is based off of the Muskateers saga.  It is about four
ferrets, not people, that have been givin the ability to grow to human-size
proportions whenever they want to.  It is produced by a company called Paw
Print Productions, from Califon,NJ.  Swash-buckling ferrets, imagine how
much trouble THEY could get into in your house/apartment!  :0