From:
NikiBabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:45:48 -0500
Hi,
this morning I found my little Paws dead in his cage.  I am absolutely
devastated.  He was just 1.5 yrs old!  He had shown symptons of weight loss
2 days ago, but was still investigating and didn't have any hair loss.  So
we gave him duck soup last night which he greedily drank.  And then in the
morning there he was all dead and cold.  I loved Paws a lot, he was a
sweet, curious and playful little creature.  He was also a sockthief and
tube-racer.

This afternoon we will have an experienced vet try to find out why he died.

I will then burry him in a field he once played together with his ridiculous
plastic hamburger.

I miss him terribly.

Niki, Chili, Chuckles and Pixie, in memoriam of the sockthief,
Rama-noodle eater and ultimate tube-racer Paws.