From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:25:34 -0500
I was laughing out loud at work reading that story!  My God what a
picture!!!  Please Chere, eat out from now on!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone and their precious
fuzzies.  May you all be happy and healthly.

Thank you BIG for your devotion to all of us and our fuzzies!  You are a
treasure!

Lisa
 & Sammy, Teddy, Casper, Max & Cody and on Xmas Eve I will be adopting
an older boy (maybe 4-5) from the Oxford Ferret Rescue and we will name
him Riley!  (we cant wait, he is a doll!)