Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:42:14 -0500
Ada we have only 5 ferrets now.  2 are fosters of MFRAN.  They are
beautiful older ladies, Angel 7.5/yo and Britney7/yo.  Even thou they
are fosters they are still part of the Ferret_R_Gang.  I never was able
to put them all in one cage.  Miss Britney is still alpha and even at
her age she can kick butt and take names.

Then we have Sassy 4/yo, Snickers 5.5/yo, and our only boy Smokey 5.5/yo.
It's fun to see who is sleeping with who in this cage.  Mostly it's Sassy
and Smokey together and Snickers by her self.  But there are days when
Smokey sleeps with just Snickers.  Today Sassy was sleeping with just
Snickers.  On a rare occasion I have found them all together.  I wonder
who decides?

Wishing everyone a joyous NEW YEAR from MI.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Smokey, Sassy, Britney, and Angel
http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/

Want a ferret clock? See our clocks at: http://hlrconnect.com/clocks/
Missing: Bubba, Duncan, Tubby, Woozel, Trooper, Casper, Murray, Rusty,
Mr. Snowman, Isis, and Ossi