From:
"Dr. Erika Matulich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 16:22:21 -0400
Hi, everyone!

You may have seen Animal Planet's Series called Dogs 101 and Cats 101.

- http://animal.discovery.com/tv/dogs-101/

- http://animal.discovery.com/tv/cats-101/

They now want to do a series called Critters 101, and one of the
episodes will feature ferrets. I think this is a great opportunity to
show ferrets in a positive light.

I have been asked to inquire among the ferret community if any of you
have particular stories (with your current ferrets) on:

- Cable running / electrician ferrets

- Certified therapy ferrets who work with children

- Any ferrets who were heroic rescuers of a human

- Any other fascinating ferret stories worthy of feature

If you have a ferret right now that could potentially be featured in
the Ferrets portion of Critters 101, please email me privately at
[log in to unmask] and give me your contact information (name, address,
phone number, email) and briefly summarize your story. I do need to
have this information by noon east coast time on Wednesday, May 5.

Thanks so much!

- Erika Matulich