From:
Pat Shaskin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:07:44 -0500
Hi FML friends-

Our ferret Mocha has insulinoma. He is about 6 years old. Mocha is
taking a mix of proglycem and pred. We think the meds are irritating
his tummy. I have read online that the proglycem can cause nausea and
pred can irritate the stomach. For about an hour after ingestion he
is clearly not feeling well. We are giving him the meds with his duck
soup. Does anyone have some suggestions to help reduce his discomfort
from the meds?

Thanks.

Pat and Mocha

Pat and Gary Shaskin