Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:24:44 -0400
Wowzys!!

What purdy pictures of youz twoz.? My hoomin lets me sees dem today
whens I started nipping her ankles to gets to da puter.?

Mizzes Isabella, what a bootyful bride you made, and Mr Tonks, how
handsome.? I love da colors you picked, very regal.? Da flowerferret
and ring ferret were berry berry cute.?

(..Sigh..) I wishes Kyba or Shea would either stop der "I'm in charge
battles" and one of dem choose to settle down or get outs of my
hammy's.? You be a berry lucky lady-fert Mizzes Isabella to finds a
good ferret in Tonks.? All da boys here do is wrestle and War Dance.?
(snicker....) I's don't tinks I could choose betweens dem.? Shea is the
soft cuddly type and Kyba is de strong protective fert.? Hmm, whatever
is a sprite to do??

Lucifer da Ferret

(ferret of hoomin Sandy Zobel)