From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 05:37:19 +0000
For anyone in the area or in driving distance.

The Wonderful Land Of Paws 2000, Tulsa's annual pet fair.  There will be
more than 50 booths of local and state rescues and shelters, pet stores,
animal products, animal information areas.

There will also be a petting zoo, pony rides, demonstrations, shows, games,
free prizes and lot's of fun events.

The animals represented range from dogs and cats to wild animals (a local
wildlife sanctuary will be there), reptiles, birds..  pretty much most
animals.

I am proud to announce that although this is the 4th (or 5th?) year for
this event, this will be the very first year where a ferret organization
will be represented.  We will have a booth with lot's of ferret
information, ferret product information, product samples for ferret owners
and ferrets on display.  We will also have some ferret items we will be
raffling off as a shelter fundraiser.

This will be the first general public animal event in Tulsa where ferrets
will have a presence.  We are very excited and looking forward to this
wonderful opportunity to help educate the general public.  Please wish us
lot's of luck and anyone who lives in the area and/or might be interested
in checking the event out, please contact me if you need further
information or directions or anything.

I'll post a follow up with details on how the day went and pictures and
such after the event.  A special thanks to all the folks who have helped
in our acquiring extra information sheets, product information, samples
to give out and items for the raffle.

Susan Malone
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Of Tulsa
1932 South 111th East Avenue