From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:53:20 -0400
>I've asked pet expert Marc Morrone to host another one of his popular
>online Question & Answer Hours on "Petkeeping: Caring for Your Pet."
>You can join him on Tuesday, July 27, at 7 P.M. EDT.

http://www.marthastewart.com/qandahour

Just a snipping from an e-mail I received today.  Anyone who has heard of
or seen Marc knows that he is ferret-friendly (owns a blaze, I think).
I'm sure he will welcome questions from ferret lovers during this online
session.

If you've never done a Martha Stewart Q&A, you need to register at her
website first: www.marthastewart.com

===
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act but a
habit."