From:
Amy Eller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1993 12:36:26 -0400
Hello everyone.  Here is a question.
I was eating a tomato, with a dash of salt the other day and
I accidentally dropped a piece on the floor. Sneakers (my baby)
decided to investigate this tidbit of bright red food to see if it
tasted good.  I guess she liked the salty taste because she kept
licking and licking. "YUM! YUM!" said Sneakers as she licked the
bright red tomato across the smooth kitchen floor.

Is salt bad for a ferret to eat?  I know that in humans with high
blood pressure salt is dangerous or so I have heard.  So, I don't
know how it will effect a tiny ferret.  I don't know anything
about ferret blood pressure.

Sneakers likes to give kisses especially when I have just eaten
something saltly.

---(: Amy Eller, Vice-President, Central Florida Ferret Friends :)---