From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 10:39:52 -0700
  "I'm too young to die!" Maxie screamed as they all fell effortlessly
through the sky
  "Me too!" Sammi said.
  "What are we going to do?" Shiva exclaimed.
  "Let me think=85" Rosie declared.
  "This is fun!" Tony stated.
  "Yeah," Cleo agreed.
  "Hey," Rosie proclaimed.  "Something is coming towards us!  Look!"
Everyone noticed a huge, dark object soaring at an incredible speed in their
general direction.
  "It's a missle!  We are doomed!" Maxie said.
  "No," Shiva argued.  "I think it's a bird!"
  "Hey ya'll!" Came a voice from the flying animal.  "How have you been?" He
fell with them as they plummeted towards the earth.
  "Buzz!!!" The girls exclaimed.
  "Who?" Tony and Cleo asked.
  "Uh," Rosie began.  "Could you do us a favor Buzz and help us out of this
situation?"
  "Sure," Buzz stated, and swooped down below them and scooped them all up
with his mighty talons.  He then landed on the grassy forest floor which
happened to be too close for comfort=85
  "Hey!" Maxie said.  "You saved our lives again!"
  "Yeah," Buzz answered.  "Seems like I am good at it!  So how have you
been?"
  "We are great!"  Shiva replied.
  "Me too!" Buzz declared.  "But now there is this big dragon that is setting
fire to the forest!"
  "We know!" Rosie replied.  "We came here to stop him!"
  "Good luck!" Buzz argued.  "He is big and nasty and will eat you for dinner
for certain!"
  "No way!" Rosie said.  "We will kick his butt!  Do you want to help us?"
  "Sure," Buzz answered.  "I would love to help you!"
  "So where do we find this big lizard?" Shiva asked.  Suddenly, as she said
this, the ground opened up from under her feet and she fell into a deep hole
in the soil
  "Where did she go?" Maxie asked, looking into the dark pit in the ground.
  "Shiva?!" They called into the hole, but no answer came from below

                   (to be continued...)