From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:40:51 -0500
Dear FML:

There have been a few comments made about certain ferrets not being up
on the giving tree's.

I try to put up as many as I can - and I can only put up the one's the
shelter's send me. The given amount for shelters to put on the tree is
15

As for the 8 month old baby girl with the Juvenile Lymphosarcoma, she
is on Tree 13 - ferret # 12 under Holly Angel. If you need more
information please e-mail me @ [log in to unmask]

If anyone has any questions about the giving Tree you can e-mail me @
the above addy and I can and will answer all - It might take me awhile
since I do work long hours.

Shelter's - Don't forget - The cut off date is November 20th, So all
the Secret Santas will have enough time to buy the gifts and send them
out.

Also those with ADV babies - I have the ADV giving tree ready - But I
need Picks and stories & wish List. Also - the ADV Tree with have
Ferrets that have passed on to the bridge - they will have a different
flake with their pics on them.

The Santa's will be able to make a donation in the ferrets name for ADV
research. You will be able to pay by PayPal @ [log in to unmask], (under
the remarks state which ferret name you are making the donation in) ,
or you can send it in snail mail to Dr. Branson Ritchie. Checks should
be made out to "The Arch Foundation" and on the notations line, write
"ADV Research". His mailing address and other contact

information can be found at: http://www.uga.edu/cgi-bin/ldap

I will post again if I get enough responses from the ADV Ferret Moms
and Dads to Start the ADV Giving Trees.

I also want to thank the FML members and other groups for their support
and generosity they have shown and given for the Shelter Giving Trees:

Kris S Mewton