From:
Susan Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:44:52 -0400
Hello Fellow Fuzzies(and their hoomans),it's me, Tris again.  I had to
write and tell you ferret math hit our house again yesterday.  Mom and Dad
adopted a female silver mitt named Juliet.  I guess she really needed a
home.  She is kinda scrawny and had this funny lookin collar on her neck
for flea things that Mom took away from her.  Julie seemed much happier
then.  Julie didn't know what ferret food was so Friday and I introduced
her to it.  At first, Julie and Friday didn't get along.  Julie is a little
older than us (she's 8 months old) but Friday is huge!  She weighs over 3
pounds, so you'd think Friday would have the upper hand, but Friday didn't
like Julie's hissing.  Well Mom and Dad let us run around the living room
and we all played really well.  Banjo(my dawg) even got in on the playtime
and Julie seems to like her.  (They just better remember the dawg thing is
MINE!) Mom wouldn't let us sleep in the same cage tho, even tho Julie came
with this humongous castle!  Well it's ok,cuz we move next weekend to a
ferret friendlier house where we can free roam all the time!  We can't wait!

Well anyway, I just had to tell you about my new sister.  She should fit in
well.  The only thing she needs to learn is that those funny looking plastic
things in the corners that mom fills with sand are to play in, not for
poopies!  Poopies go in the corners so Mom has to clean them up!  Mom needs
her excercise ya know!

OK time to go chase the cat!

Triskadecka (Mom,I spelled real good, can I have a treat?)
Friday (I *AM* Daddy's girl!)
Juliet (Hey! I think I'm gonna like this place! Can I have more of that
food stuff? I wanna be big like Fri)
And the 1313clan