From:
Sari Ellen Stiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 14:48:39 -0600
On the theme of wacky ferret dreams....

        I have so many dreams with my ferret in them I couldn't begin to
elaborate on all of them.  Usually, he is just his sweet companionable self,
sometimes heroic, sometimes just mysterious...
        One dream sticks out though, I drempt that an intruder (intending to
hurt me,) broke into the house, and there is Elric, running into the room to
rescue me, shape shifts into a semi-humaniod (semi ferretoid hahahaha) form
to protect me!... and transporting the attacker far away by magical means...

        Elric by the way is an albino ferret, named after a fantasy-fiction
hero of mythic proportions....  though Elric the ferret is a great deal
tamer than Elric the humaniod.

heh!

sari