From:
Lynda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:19:01 -0600
Recently a bit of strange information was sent to me and I thought that
the rest of America should be aware of what is being said about American
Ferrets.

quote
That American Ferrets are known for their genetic defects and very short
life spam max 3 years.
(amerikanska tamillrar ar okanda for att ha genetiska defekter och valdigt
kort livslangd, max 3 ar) unquote

The people who wrote this call themselves Ferret instructors and they can
do so due to their 15 years of experience.

Wow I guess we should be afraid for our poor little ones!

I am including a link to their website and I really hope American people
take a stand and send lots of email (skicka epost) telling them how wrong
they are.
http://home.swipnet.se/iller/

Lynda (Razz)