From:
Laura Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:16:27 -0400
This is Laura Lee and I am a volunteer for Rocky's Ferret Rescue and
Shelter.

On Saturday, September 16 from 10 AM until 6 PM, I will be doing a meet
and greet at the Pet Smart store in Dundalk, MD on Merritt Blvd.  I will
have lots of information about the shelter and our upcoming fundraiser,
Oktoberfest, to be held on Sept 30.

My husband, Charles and I will be doing a meet and greet at the Pet Smart
store in Glen Burnie, MD on Ordnance Rd also from 10 to 6 on Sunday.

While none of the ferrets present will be available for adoption, we can
provide you with information to adopt another of Rocky's ferrets.

Please come out and meet us and a few of the Rocky's ferrets.

I look forward to meeting each of you.

Laura Lee Thornton

The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die courageously for a
cause, while a mature man wants to live nobly for one - j.d.salinger
"catcher in the rye"