From:
Pam VanOverloop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:46:57 EDT
So the Show Sleuth was is Croydon last weekend.........shucks, I was hoping
to read a review of the GLFA show in Lansing, Michigan.  Maybe the fact
they were on the same weekend affected the attendance?  I saw quite a few
familiar vendors in Michigan.  I hope the sleauth makes it to Chicago this
weekend.

Couldn't resist responding to Zens comment.....
>But for completeness, P&G does not use any dogs or cats in research but
>does use ferrets along with a whole bunch of other types of critters.

Other types of critters.......includes Housewives!  For the last few years
I've been making some extra cash (to support my ferret addiction) as part
of a P&G test panel here in Cincinnati.  Gotta admit they treat us really
well ... and I have the cleanest skin around <g>.

PamV