From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 11:39:50 -0400
Dear Sue,

This took me so long because I took her loss personally, especially
after having her beautiful story shared with me. I know how gifted you
are with words and prose, and so it seemed to me that Ruby's greeting
should be something that was more then just words. So from my heart, I
wrote this for the both of you. I know it will not bring her back, but
I know it will be something that she would love for you to have.

She loves you, you know that as well as I do, and she is indeed waiting
for you, just as she is happy to be reunited with all of her brothers
and sisters there who will do all that is needed to keep her busy and
happy unil the two of you see each other again.

Much Love & Light

Pie O' Pah

Ruby

And Ruby was her name,
A not so very ordinary fuzzy all the same.
But into my life she came.
For all the love she shared with me
For the all the joy, her love, and happy glee,
She belonged with me.

And Ruby was her name.
She danced on air like an angel all the same.
My feisty dame.
She was meant to be with me forever and a day,
And I will always think of her in her best and lively ways
My vibrant girl who made me feel the same.

But God I miss that girl,
Safely in my arms she would curl,
And I'd go a thousand times around the world just to be
Closer to her than to me.

And Ruby was her name,
No matter how I say it, I miss her all the same,
I loved her name.
Wish that I could find a way
To make this sadness just simply go away,
I know she's at the Bridge, and waiting for that final day.
When I will be walking past her, and forever I will stay.

But how I miss that girl,
That soft, gentle, fuzzy, tiny little pearl
And I'd go a million times around the world
Just so I could say
She had been mine for a day.